miércoles, 22 de septiembre de 2010

Road Art WIP

Last time I showed the making of one of a painting I made, it was terrible. I had to redo the damn thing like three times. Here, I present you all two other digital works that I made quite a while ago now, of outdoor scenes in summer and fall respectively:


Looking Out The Door by ~skinsvideos21 on deviantART

And here's a little GIF file showing the step-by-step (unfortunately though I forgot a few times to save and take a snapshot, so it begins when I already laid down a bunch of stuff):

Looking Out The Door WIP

You can tell it's autumn in this one:


Roady by ~skinsvideos21 on deviantART

This one took a lot longer, and if you look closely comparing the two, at least I already had bought myself a Wacom tablet when I began painting this one. However, it still took much longer since the amount of detail was much much larger.

Roady WIP

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario