miércoles, 23 de junio de 2010

Football Predictions

I dunno, I was just curious about how accurate I could pull this off. Lets see how many of these hold true tomorrow and after tomorrow.


Going horizontally: Netherlands, Paraguay, Italy, Japan, Brazil and Portugal. There's still lots to guess about the last two spots so I put nothing there.

EDIT (3 days later): seems I got all the teams, except for Italy. Wow. That's the thing about predictions, it's always easier to get something apparently obvious wrong. Now, the last 2; 1H and 2H were left blank because I had the feeling that anything could happen. Chile almost didn't get through and Spain didn't end in 2nd place. Damn.

One thing to have in mind when predicting is to have in mind that although we know many things are possible, we must still not think of the future as a predetermined state. When in movies people travel to the future, it's a future that is already set and can't change unless the past is changed. It's all clouds of probability. I'll post something about that one day.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario