martes, 22 de junio de 2010

Everybody Way Oh!

''Curiosity about how reality works is one of the finest things about humanity.''
- Greta Christina

How's it crackin'? Personally, I don't think there's a perfect way to begin a first post. Greetings? Hello world? To me that's all cliché, but there has to be a first impression. Or not.

Why is this place called 'Everybody Way Oh!'? Well, I was listening to a song that was called that, and it seemed a good name. I don't know. It's a really weird but catchy tune...

So what's Everybody Way Oh! gonna be about? Well..

I'm just a dude who has a passion for arts in general. That means that I love making music, and painting and animating and a whole array of things in between. Multimedia audiovisual experiences.

I am getting ready to study multimedia design and engineering, somewhere that might be in the UK or Australia, and I'm eager to face the world! Everybody Way Oh!

Things that make me click are usually weird, unusual, unthought of, or obscure. Yeah, I'm a bit zany and I love to see the humour in life. But also the wonderful and beautiful.

So what will this blog offer? Why should you come back again someday? Or subscribe? Maybe that's something you should decide on a hunch, but lets just hope you enjoy whatever pops into existence out of quantum fields. Until then, here's the song that I can't get out of my head, no matter how hard it is to sing along with it:



Oh, and I leave you with Jeremy, who will have a few things to say now and then:

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario